Security and Privacy
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify the Content we provide on the Website without prior notice.
There is no obligation to make the Website available continuously, and we will not be liable in any way if the Website is unavailable for any reason.
Using the Website
Accessing the Website and reviewing the Content is the expression of your own will and your sole responsibility.
By accessing the Website, you undertake not to perform any actions that could jeopardize our image, interests, or rights or that could harm, crash or overload the Website, or that could otherwise prevent the normal use of the Website by other visitors.
We implement reasonable security measures intended to detect the presence of viruses. Nevertheless, you must not overlook the fact that the existing security measures may not be completely reliable and that we cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or any other elements that could cause changes to your computer systems (hardware and/or software) or your data and files.
Content and Limitation of Liability
O.U.R. HR Fabrika is not obliged to check the accuracy of the Content, nor do we guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, completeness, or relevance of the Content, or whether such Content is up to date. In particular, we exclude any liability for errors or omissions in connection with the Content and the Website.
Updating the Content on the Website may not be regarded as an obligation or the provision of any other type of service. We expressly exclude all forms of liability for decisions you may make based on the Content.
Intellectual Property Rights
O.U.R. HR Fabrika is the sole owner of the Content on the Website or we are licensed to use it. The Content of the Website, such as photographs, illustrations, texts, videos, etc., is protected by various intellectual property regulations. Under no circumstances may you download any part of the Content unless expressly allowed by the Website.
O.U.R. HR Fabrika doo Belgrade, 115 Bulevar Mihajla Pupina, TIN: 112888697, Reg. No: _21761427, (“HR Fabrika”, “we”) is fully focused on protecting and observing your privacy.
The following is a detailed explanation of the personal information we collect and how we process it.
Types of Information Collected
- Information on Website visits, including, without limitation, traffic information, location data, records of online activities, the content of surveys and contact forms, and other communication data and resources you access to improve our search functionalities and your future user experience.
- Information that you provide voluntarily by filling out contact forms that are not required but we need to respond effectively to your request. We also use your personal information for direct email marketing if you have chosen this option in the relevant contact form. You can opt-out of receiving marketing materials in the future.
Purpose of Personal Information Collection
- Customizing the Content to your needs;
- Effective Content presentation
- Answering your questions;
- Delivery of information about events, news, and the like;
- Website/service improvement.
We use your information in full compliance with the applicable data protection laws for the following purposes:
- to comply with our statutory or regulatory duties, such as disclosing information to competent authorities, legislatures or government agencies;
- in some cases, as necessary for activities of public interest, for example, if it is necessary for the identification, realization or defense of legal claims, or where the processing relates to personal data that are verifiably in the public domain;
- With your consent, to send marketing messages and news via email.
We will retain your information for the period necessary to meet our statutory or regulatory obligations, whichever is longer – usually for 2 (two) years.
We share information with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- Suppliers, contractors, and agents: we occasionally hire or use other companies and individuals to perform various functions on our behalf. Such recipients will have access to your personal information only to the extent that they need it to perform their tasks, will not be allowed to use such personal information for any other purpose, and will be subject to a contractual obligation of confidentiality.
- Government bodies or law enforcement agencies if we conclude, at our own discretion, that we have a legal obligation to do so.
We collect information about your computer, which includes (where available) your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. These are statistics about the activities and search patterns of our users and they do not identify you or any other individual.
For the same reason, we collect general information about your use of the Internet, using a file called a ‘cookie’ located on your device. Cookies help us improve the Website and provide better and more personalized content.
O.U.R. HR Fabrika applies efficient procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, alteration, deletion, or transfer of such personal information. As the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, you must keep in mind that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or a third party and therefore, any transmission is at your own risk.
Access to, deletion, and correction of personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You have the right to request confirmation whether we are processing any of your personal information. If this is the case, you may have access to your personal information as well as certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you can also ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to delete information: In certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal information deleted. You can submit such a request at any time, and we will assess whether your request will be approved. However, if this right is subject to certain legal rights or obligations, we may need to retain the information. In situations where deletion is justified, we will do so as soon as possible.
- The right to have your personal information corrected: If the information we hold about you is incorrect, you may request that this information be updated or corrected.
No Guarantees, Limitation of Liability
Within the framework of applicable laws, we do not guarantee or claim that the Content of the Website is accurate, complete, error-free, or reliable, or that the use of the Website or Content will not violate any rights of third parties. Use this Website or Content at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any losses arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the Content, directly or indirectly, accidentally, consequently, or otherwise. We disclaim any liability for any loss of use, business interruption, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the form of action.
Candidate Information Security
As you would expect from us, for the purpose of due provision of services and the development of your career, we collect and process your personal information. We are committed to protecting and observing your privacy and you can find more details about your rights and protection measures we take below.
O.U.R. HR Fabrika provides various HR services, such as the search and selection of candidates, outsourcing of parts of the HR process, consulting, training and education, development, career change, assessment, and the like. In performing our activities, we collect and process various types of information, including but not limited to:
- Name of the candidate, date, and place of birth, contact information and documents proving their identity and right to work, and all other information provided in the CV;
- In case of Linkedin applications, personal profile data;
- E-mail address;
- Information on visits to our website/Portal including (but not limited to) your IP address, browser data, timestamps, locations, country traffic data, location data, blogs, and other communication data and sources you access. With this information, your visit to our website/portal will be easier in the future.
- Data on disability and other sensitive data for exercising your employment rights;
- Photos and videos from training or other events with prior consent;
Purpose of collection
- Providing services such as job search (from candidate application database), assistance with training, or facilitating the application process. This includes sending your CV to potential employers;
- With your consent, for the purpose of direct marketing (by e-mail, message or telephone);
- To further develop, test and improve our website;
- For the purpose of analysis and statistical research;
- For data transfer to third parties;
- To meet legal obligations when necessary: to improve the security and protection of people, premises, systems, and equipment, to monitor compliance with internal policies and procedures, to manage communication and other internal systems, to investigate and respond to incidents and complaints;
O.U.R. HR Fabrika can store your personal information for up to 3 years from registration or change of changes on your profile. If your job search through us is successful (you are hired), we will need to store your personal information for a longer period of time in order to comply with the applicable legal and contractual obligations. In general, we permanently keep your personal information related to taxes, employment contracts, registration and deregistration for mandatory insurances, monitoring of working hours, safety and health certificates… and all other documentation containing data on employees who are no longer employed (original documentation on the basis of which information was entered into the employee’s file and permanently kept) and any financial information. We store other personal information for a period of five to ten years, depending on the time required for certain procedures.
Exporting Personal Information to Third Parties
As mentioned before, we disclose your personal information to third parties in order to meet the aforementioned purposes. We do this in the following cases:
- To hired service providers, such as IT service providers, including video interviews and skills assessment tools (a list of data processors is available on request);
- To our clients / future employers: we will share your personal information with our clients who offer job vacancies that might interest you or that are interested in your profile. They are bound by contractual and other confidentiality obligations with respect to your personal information;
- We will share your personal information with the Government, police, regulatory, or law enforcement agencies if we determine, solely at our own discretion, that we are legally required or authorized to do so or if it would be reasonable to do so, and
With regard to the processing of your personal information, you also have the right to file a complaint with your local personal information protection authorities having jurisdiction in the place where you live or work, or the place where you think your personal information has been misused.
You are responsible for the secure storage of your Portal log-in information, and in particular, for the password, we have assigned to you or chosen by you. These application credentials are for your personal use. You are not authorized to share your credentials or other details of your account with others.
Our Website does not use any intrusive cookies to collect your personal information. We use standard industry third-party cookies such as Google Analytics to track your online behavior and obtain general statistical information in the following ways:
- We track the number of visits to the Website, where visitors come from (i.e. the website you visited before you came to the Website), and where visitors go after the Website (i.e. the Website you visit after leaving our Website).
- Cookies are small text files that your browser stores on your device. This allows us to track whether you return to the Website.
How Cookies are Managed
If you have not adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will plant cookies each time you access the Website. In the Cookie Setup Center, which you can access through this Cookie Settings link, you can manage your preferences for allowing or denying cookies by category. Please note that if you disable certain categories of cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or use certain features.
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We will post any significant changes to this Website or contact you through other communication channels.
Created/Last Change: 18.02.2022.