TALENT ACQUISITION & HEAD HUNTING
RIGHT TARGET, PROFESSIONAL APPROACH & CANDIDATE EXPERIANCE
If you, as an HR professional, are aware that we are in a candidate-driven market, you are on the right path to get the right candidates. We are here to help you target, recruit and hire best talents for your company. There is no such thing as the best candidate on the market and we know that. What is important about us is that we will do our best to find the candidate which is the best fit for your company with all the skills, culture and engagement that you need. Based on your company’s preferences, we carefully evaluate every candidate’s fit.
Our winning and engaged team will support you in following stages:
- Job Analysis & Ad Posting
- Candidate Recruitment Process
- Candidate Evaluation and Profiling
- Active Placement
- Executive Search and Head Hunting
- IT Talents Executive Search
ASSESSMENT CENTER & OUTPLACEMENT
KNOWLEDGE & TRANSPARENCY FOR BEST CANDIDATES
An assessment center is a method used by many organizations to identify management potential and determine candidate’s suitability for higher positions. It is often used in the manager development process as a tool to evaluate candidates’ personality traits and abilities. Through the assessment center service.
Our assessment centers are standardized evaluation experiences that include multiple components – behavioral simulation and AC, which includes tests, interviews, or a range of simulations that are designed to complement one another. Within AC programs, we can offer:
- Tailored-Made Assessment Centers
- Hogan Assessment
- SHL Assessment
- Thomas Assessment
- Certificated Psychological Tests
The outplacement program is a very important tool in carrier transition and we can create individual plans based on your employee structure and aspirations.
Both Assesment Centers and Outplacement Service are provided by our certificated psychologists.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
ONLY LIFELONG LEARNING BRINGS YOU SUCCESS
If one wants to remain continously attractive in the market, at one hand, and to grow personally and career-wise at other, lifelong learning is absolutely must. In order to provide effective support to our clients, instead of standard trainings, we create solutions. We listen carefully about future development needs and, together with your HR department and line managers, we create tailor-made solutions for your employees. Our goal is to motivate the attendees and keep full focus on their future skills and development or acquisition.
Within this area, our HR Experts and Consultants may offer following programs:
- Soft skills
- Talent Development
- Management Development
- Tailored-Made HR
- Change Management
- Individual or Team Coaching
ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN CONSULTING
DESIGN YOUR YOUR ORGANIZATION TO ACCELERATE
Organizational design is the process of designing, analyzing and implementing an organizational structure in such a way that it supports the business strategy and safeguards business continuity. The main goal is to ensure that positions are designed and evaluated based on their purpose and contribution to the overall company objectives.
Within the OD scope, we can support you in:
- Analysis of Current Organization
- Job Evaluation
- New Organization Proposal
- Creating Organizational Design Policy
- Setting or Updating Your Work Systematization
- Analysis of Reward Structure and Benchmarking
- Creating New Reward Policy and Related Administrative Documents
To provide service excellence, it is important to have great partner and Gradar is one of them.
Gradar is an accessible, affordable software designed to empower HR departments and provide a suite of specialist job evaluation services. Our simple, transparent application makes the analysis and evaluation of jobs easier than ever – appropriately preparing your business for the challenges ahead.
ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE CONSULTING
(RE)DESIGN COMPANY CULTURE
Culture is a buzzword that has been the hottest topic in almost every company in the last couple of years.
Sometimes, we think that we have a good organizational culture, but still witness hostile personalities, negative attitudes, or a lack of team spirit – if that’s the case, it is time to start turning things in the positive direction.
If you invest in your company’s culture, studies show that you can increase employee engagement by 30%, leading to a 19% rise in the operating income and as much as 28% increase in earnings.
To be clear, culture is the common way of being, thinking, making decisions, and coming to conclusions. It includes company’s mission, values, expectations, processes and work atmosphere.
We like to think of it as the company’s “personality” from an employee perspective.
If you think about (re)designing your organizational culture, we can help you with:
- Recognizing your culture’s strengths and gaps
- Evaluating employee perception of organizational culture
- Identifying and designing culture transformation
- Developing values and behavior that inspire and activate your team
- Providing your leaders and managers with tools for implementing the culture change in your organization
INVESTMENT FOR SMART WORKING
When you ask the company management how many machines, vehicles or other equipment are out of order today, most likely you will get precise answer. But, if you ask HR Managers how many employees are absent from work today, they usually don’t have the precise number, even though we all agree that employees are every company’s strategic resource. Taking into consideration that 38% of salaries is paid for work that is not actually performed, we are facing the fact that absenteeism cost is the second highest cost after the cost of salaries.
When company does not have an absence management system, it can face several consequences: Increased costs, Lack of productivity, Decreased employee engagement, Negative organizational culture.
If you want to know how to measure total absenteeism on an annual level and learn how to make great savings and increase employee satisfaction, we can show you how to:
- Develop an Absence Management Policy
- Implement flexible work policies
- Calculate and analyze current and targeted absence rate
- Implement tools for HR and line management
- Create a human-centered approach with right targets
- Communicate with Union representatives
- Discover specific causes
- Create reward policies
PAYROLL & ADMINISTRATION OUTSOURCING
EXPERTISE WITH COMMITMENT AND COMPLIANCE
Payroll is one of the most sensitive and stressful processes in the HR. The good thing about it is that it can be outsourced end-to-end or partially and, in that way, full confidentiality, continuity and compliance are ensured. We can offer tailor-made solutions, including, but not limited to:
- Calculation of employee salaries, benefits and other income
- Filling and submitting legally required forms
- Calculation of income for individuals
- Managing salary deductions
- Preparing a variety of reports, internal and regulatory
- Supporting the budgeting process
A lot of paperwork and permanent labor-related regulatory changes are not a part of the HR strategic role. HR Administration & Consulting processes are time- and resource-consuming. Our team can make your work easier and more focused by outsourcing this process. For you, we can:
- Manage the full HR Administration lifecycle with high level of compliance
- Provide consulting services in labor-related issues
- Create different documents, policies and regulations
- Perform audits of current processes and documentation
- Supporting the Expat Management Process – obtaining all residence and work permits or providing consulting services in that area for forieign citizens and their family members
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & SATISFACTION
KEEP EMPLOYEES INTERESTED & INVESTED
For companies with employee retention and growth strategy, it is absolutely a must to focus on employee satisfaction and engagement. Having in mind the sensitivity of any matter, employees often do not feel comfortable to share their thoughts in person and in public and therefore companies might operate in a blurred climate. If you want to feel the real pulse of your employees, the best solution is to conduct a survey with guaranteed confidentiality. In this way, valuable insights on satisfaction and engagement can be obtained. Information gathered through surveys helps businesses take actions ensuring that employees are motivated to stay in the company longer and become an even-stronger asset throughout the course of their career. Deep analytics are key to creating an action plan for improvement and acceleration.
Our high level agenda is:
- Tailored-Made Surveys in line with client structure
- Analytics per Teams
- Support in the creation of Improvement Plans
EXPERTISE FOR GROWTH ZONE
We strive to support clients with different HR pillars. Our ultimate goal is to help the HR support company’s business strategy to maximize productivity and efficiency. The competitive advantage of our services is the ability to create and support the implementation of out-of-the-box HR solutions. Our solutions are based on a strong HR expertise intertwined with years of experience.
In HR consulting field, our team can support you in the following areas:
- HR2HR Support
- HR Strategy Development
- Employer Branding
- HR Outsourcing Support
- Salary Surveys